1) A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 is required, at the time of booking, to hold the date and time of your party. Once your party is booked, the date and/or time cannot be changed (except as in #9 below). If you change your party date or time, another $200 deposit will be required and the initial deposit is forfeited.
2) The Final balance is due the day of the party by cash or credit card (no checks or AMEX accepted).
3) Taxes (NYS-8.625%) and a hostess fee is in addition to the cost of your party. For your convenience, an 18% hostess fee will automatically be added to your final balance. This fee is shared equally by the party hostesses and there is no need for further compensation, unless you feel it is deserved.
4) Final guest count for your party will be due three days prior to your party date. You will be charged for the amount of guests that attend your party and receive services, provided the amount is not less than the minimum package amount. Finally, you will not be charged for a maximum of 2 guests that are under the age of 2 years old.
5) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your party; NO EARLIER, as we will be setting up.
6) NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED, no exceptions per The Suffolk County Dept. Of Health.
7) Extended time is not an available option unless scheduled at the time you book your party. Party times fit into a schedule the staff must strictly adhere to in order to accommodate all the parties booked for the day.
8) We can not service a child with lice. A lice check will be performed prior to service. If a child is found with lice they will be asked to leave the salon. If the birthday girl arrives at the salon with lice we must cancel the party and re-schedule.
9) If the birthday girl has a medical emergency the day of the party, a doctor’s note will be required and we will be happy to reschedule her party to an available time slot within the “next 7 days.” If you require an extension greater than 7 days or if there are no available time slots within 7 days of the original date, then the party will be rescheduled to a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening time slot. Also, L&L reserves the right to reschedule any party at its discretion or due to emergency situations such as but, not limited to: weather, power outages, site problems, etc.
10) A parent of the birthday girl MUST stay on premises during the party.
11) Lipstick & Lollipops, LLC (L&L), its owners and employees will not be held responsible for accidents, allergies relating to food items, clothing, make-up and esthetic services, or injury to party guests or property damage. Further, you will be held liable for any damages to L&L property by yourself or your guests.
12) Lipstick & Lollipops, LLC reserves the right to substitute various cosmetic/party products (based upon availability), utilized during parties, as we deem necessary.
13) There will be a $35 service charge for any returned checks.
14) If a guest at your party requests not to participate in a service that is offered for your event, then L&L will comply but, there are no credits issued.