1) A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 is required at the time of booking to hold the date and time of your party. Once your party is booked, the date and/or time cannot be changed (except as outlined in #9 below).
2) The final balance is due the day of the party by cash or credit card (checks not accepted).
3) The final guest count and party add-on’s (if any) are due FIVE DAYS PRIOR to your party date. You will be charged for the amount of guests that attend your party, provided the amount is not less than the minimum package amount. Further, you will not be charged for a maximum of 2 guests that are under the age of 2 years old. Last minute requests may not be able to be accommodated. Please update us if your guest count changes to the party.
4) Taxes (NYS – 8.625%) and a hostess fee is in addition to the cost of your party. For your convenience, an 18% hostess fee will automatically be added to your final balance. This is shared equally among the party hostesses, there is no need for further compensation unless you feel it is deserved.
5) You will have access to our facility 5 minutes prior to your party; NO EARLIER, as we will be preparing for you party. Please encourage guests to arrive on time, if a guest shows up late to the party, they will join the party in progress.
6) NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED, no exceptions per The Suffolk County Dept. Of Health. If you would like to add pizza, bagels, or cupcakes for the adults, this can be done through Lipstick & Lollipops. Lipstick & Lollipops is not responsible for any allergic reactions or allergens brought in to our facility which are non-compliant with this policy, customer assumes all responsibility. Please adhere to this strict policy.
7) Extended time is available only if scheduled at the time you book your party. Party times fit into a schedule which the staff must strictly adhere to in order to accommodate the parties booked for the day.
8) We can not service a child with lice. A lice check will be performed prior to hair styling. If a child is found with lice, the parent must be notified and the child will be asked to leave the salon. If the birthday girl arrives at the salon with lice we must cancel the party and re-schedule.
9) If the birthday child has a medical emergency the day of the party, a doctor’s note will be required and we will reschedule the party to the closest available time slot. L&L reserves the right to reschedule any party due to emergency situations such as but, not limited to: weather, power outages, site problems, etc.
10) A parent of the birthday child MUST stay on premises during the party.
11) Lipstick & Lollipops, LLC (L&L), its owners and employees will not be held responsible for accidents, allergies relating to food items, clothing, make-up and esthetic services, or injury to party guests or property damage. Further, you will be held liable for any damages to L&L property by yourself or your guests.
12) Lipstick & Lollipops, LLC reserves the right to substitute various cosmetic/party products (based upon availability), utilized during parties, as they deem
13) There will be a $35 service charge for any returned checks.
14) If a guest at your party requests not to participate in a service that is offered at your event, L & L will comply but a credit will not be issued.